Solity Network is seeking a highly skilled Cloud Solutions Architect to join our team. In this hands-on role, you will be responsible for designing and implementing complex cloud architecture, as well as developing a long-term strategy for our company. The ideal candidate will have a deep understanding of cloud technologies and be able to dive into complex projects with ease. If you're a problem-solver with a passion for technology, we'd love to hear from you!
- Ensuring the smooth operation of our cloud-based infrastructure and products
- Supporting and advising our agile development team in the implementation of complex systems and applications
- Participating in the design of system architecture and technology selection
- Managing and expanding CI/CD pipeline tools, maintaining containers such as Docker and Kubernetes
- Administering widely used AWS services such as EC2, RDS, IAM, EKS, API Gateway, Lambda, and others
- Linux administration and troubleshooting
- Emergency and recovery handling
- Minimum of 5+ years working experience as a cloud architect or in a related field, with 10+ years preferred
- Experience working with agile methods and cloud technologies/architecture, database administration and troubleshooting, containerization technologies (Docker/Kubernetes), and monitoring (infrastructure/APM/logging)
- Expertise in:
- Bash scripting/Python/MySQL
- Knowledge of Infrastructure as Code and Continuous Integration/Deployment (preferred)
- Solid experience in developing with Golang, and ideally knowledge in Python, React, Node.JS or Solidity
- Strong English language skills in both speaking and writing
- A pragmatic and autonomous working style, combined with a strong team orientation and understanding of the DevOps culture
- A degree in computer science or a similar field.
Working from anywhere
We embrace freedom and give all team members the choice to freely choose their work location. You will be able to work full time from home, from the office, or a combination of the two. Also borders don’t matter, we do not care where in the world you want to live and which nationality you have.
Work Life Balance
We do not expect you to work a certain number of hours a day, instead we are working in an agile way with weekly goals. We don’t bother you with annoying meetings during the week and try to minimise distractions so you can focus on the things that matter. You will be able to plan your days after your ideal work rhythm. A yoga session or walk during work? This is no problem if you think this is important to you.
How to Apply
Does this role sound like a good fit? Click Apply and Email some additional information to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Include the role's title in your subject line.
- Send along links that best showcase the relevant things you've built and done.