Research Analyst Intern
This is a unique opportunity for an individual who is ambitious, versatile, and eager to gain insight into the fast-paced world of defi and collaborate closely with the founders. The ideal candidate is someone who aspires to be an entrepreneur or executive in the future, and is willing to put in hard work, take on a variety of tasks, learn and make connections. You will be working directly with the Cofounder & CTO of Solity Network, with the main objective of saving them time. This means that the level of work you will be doing is only limited by your abilities. Are you able to design a presentation, research a market, or analyze a specific DeFi protocol? In other words, you should have qualifications that exceed those of an assistant, but not be opposed to performing tasks that are typically associated with an assistant role. In return, you will have the opportunity to expand your network with industry leaders, gain valuable learning experiences, and enjoy a high degree of independence.
- Supporting the founder with various administrative, organizational, or tech related tasks.
- Acting as a liaison between the founder and other stakeholders, such as employees, partners, customers or investors.
- Providing input, ideas, or feedback to the founder on various aspects of the business, such as tech, strategy, or marketing.
- Learning from the founder and gaining exposure to the various aspects of entrepreneurship and business.
- Helping the founders to manage their time, priorities, and responsibilities, and to ensure that the business is running smoothly.
- Enrolled in a Bachelor or Master Program in a technical and business field
- Strong English language skills in both speaking and writing
- Web3 Native and understanding of the defi ecosystem
- Excellence in something (university related activities, sport, or something like COD, Dot2..)
- Entrepreneurial personality with a passion for web3, defi, technology in general and startups
- You have exceptional analytical skills and strong attention to detail, as well as a hands-on mentality
- You bring an outside perspective to the table and are not afraid to share your thoughts with us
- You share our culture based on radical transparency, extra mile and learning as much as possible
- You enjoy having lots of responsibility
- A self-starter attitude and the ability to work well in a fast-paced, startup environment